Environ B-Active Sebuspot is designed to treat individual breakouts. Sebuspot is a mild gel for use on inflamed areas of the skin.It helps reduce congestion and redness while at the same time drying up the skin blemish.Sebuspot contains four key ingredients: Australian Tea Tree Oil with its antibacterial and soothing properties; Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) which helps in reducing skin oils; Acnacidol which is an active ingredient which regulates sebum production and Niacinamide which has topical anti-inflammatory properties as well as increasing oxygen and nutrients to the skin surface. Available in a 10ml tube.
- Contains low doses of alcohol & salicylic acid, which allow the penetration of the tea tree oil into pores and inflamed areas.
- Helps dissolve the plugs that block sebaceous glands – removing the root cause of breakouts.
- Antiseptic tea tree oil helps fight bacteria and inflammation.
- Salicylic acid acts as a mild exfoliant.
How to use:
- Apply sparingly with fingertips onto spots.
- Use morning and evening until the appearance of your skin has improved.