Environ B-Active Sebuwash is ideally suited for those people with problem skin. A mild gel cleanser containing tea tree oil, salicylic acid and a special oil absorbing ingredient. This is a low foaming cleanser packaged in a 100ml plastic tube. Sebuwash does not contain a sunscreen.
- Helps in cleansing and decongesting the skin.
- Australian Tea Tree Oil’s antiseptic properties combines with the salicylic acid’s mild exfoliant properties to make this product ideal for problem skin.
- Contains a special ingredient that absorbs oil from the skin.
- Consumers allergic to salicylic acid (aspirin), a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), may not use this product.
How to use:
- Apply B-Active Sebuwash to damp skin, massage gently with fingertips, then remove with warm water and pat dry with a facial towel.
- Use morning and evening.
- Ideal for oily, problematic and congested skins