Environ introduces a luxurious new addition to their range of Roll-CITs. This is the definitive Ionzyme Gold Roll-CIT.
This exciting and meticulously crafted new Roll-CIT has 260 ultra fine definitive points, ensuring it's superiority and making it the most effective Roll-CIT in the range.
The principle of the Gold Roll-Cit™ is that the “micro-needles” puncture the horny layer of the epidermis, which is the main obstruction to penetration of active ingredients. Once this layer has been breached, the active ingredients in the skin care products can reach into the depths of the skin about 10,000 times more effectively than by simply applying the products topically. The higher the levels of vitamin A and vitamin C that can penetrate into the lower layers of the epidermis, the more collagen can be made. Therefore allowing natural collagenesis to occur.
Use of the Gold ROLL-CIT™ will help restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing, speed up the reduction of pigmented marks, thicken thin skin, smooth fine lines, soften scars and reduce dilated blood vessels. The advantages of skin needling is that is not painful, it does not damage the skin and it can be used on all areas of the skin or body, including very thin skin. It is however, not suitable for use on the following skin conditions: Active acne, Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis, severe solar keratosis and raised moles or warts.
The treatment time can range from 5-20 minutes depending on the speed, accuracy and density. It should be repeated at home between two to seven times a week. The more frequent the treatment, the better the result. It is a cost-effective instrument can last you several years.
- Luxuriously gold plated finish
- Gold is antiseptic and ideal for sensitive skin
- Auto-clavable and easy to clean
- More durable than plastic, for a longer lasting tool
- Meticulously crafted, with ultra-fine definitive points
- Designed to help enhance the look and feel of your skin
- Using the Ionzyme Gold Roll-CIT™, roll vertically, obliquely and horizontally, for approximately 3 minutes on each area of the face.
- Apply recommended Environ moisturiser after rolling.
- If the skin feels sensitive after a rolling do not repeat until the skin feels comfortable.
- Start by rolling twice a week and slowly progress until you can use daily.
- Use as part of your evening regime to ensure that sunscreen ingredients don't irritate the skin.
- This product should be used on the upper and lower eyelids with caution.
- Only to be used by those whose skin is already comfortable with AVST 2 or C-Quence 2.
- The instrument can be cleaned with warm water (after every treatment) and with the Roll-CIT™ Cleaning Solution once a week.
- Sunburn Alert: Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this instrument.