This handheld device combines two sophisticated technologies, low frequency sonophoresis (sound waves) and pulsed iontophoresis (electric current) designed to be used with specific Environ products to help deliver more essential nutrients to where the skin needs them most, making a lasting difference to the appearance of your skin.
Together with topical Environ products, this electro-sonic device helps to
- Enhance the absorption and benefits of topical Environ products.
- Improve the skin's overall health and wellbeing as well as its complexion, texture and radiance.
- For more youthfully radiant-looking skin use the device with our Concentrated Retinol Serums
- For an even better, younger-looking skin use the device with our Tri-Peptide Complex+ Avance Elixir.
- To assist in the reduction of the appearance of frown lines and a smoother younger-looking skin use the device with our Peptide Enriched Frown Serum.
- For beautifully hydrated and plump-looking skin use the device with our HA Intensive Hydrating Serum.
- For more relieved and soothed-looking skin use the device with the Vita-Enriched Colostrum Gel.
- To assist in the reduction of the appearance of a double-chin use the device with our Body Profile.
How to use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Dampen the conduction cloth and wrap it around the back of the device, ensuring that tthe cloth covers both metal panels and the palm of the hand makes contact with both panels. Cloth must be slightly damp, not wet.
- Apply the selected Environ product to the area of concern. The skin must remain constantly moist during the application, reapplication of the product may be necessary.
- press the ON/OFF button for one second to switch the DF Mobile ON. By default, the device switches on P1 (Programme 1) and the indicator light shines blue.
- Place the flat part of the Treatment Head onto the selected area and wait for a beep sound to indicate the start of the treatment. Hold the device in a static position until the next beep sound is heard (15 seconds), before moving it slightly - always slightly overlapping the previous position.
- Repeat this until the focus area has been covered.