Pycnogenol, Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB organic filters and SPF 30
How to use
- Apply a generous quantity of the product to exposed areas of the skin 10 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- The product is designed to be worn under make-up and over moisturisers.
- The product can be applied close to the eye area, but be sure not to get it in your eyes.
- The product is not waterproof, so it must be reapplied if you are perspiring or swimming.
- In younger or oilier skins, this product can be used on its own as a daily moisturising and sun-protection product.